Stranger in My Own Home Town
Stranger in My Own Home Town was written and recorded by Perry Mayfield (Tangerine 941) in 1963.
On February 17, 1969, Elvis recorded Stranger in My Own Home Town at American Sound Studios in Memphis. His recording featured an electric sitar played by Reggie Young.
My so called friends stopped being friendly
Released for the fist time on Back in Memphis
- Artist of the Century (1999)
- Suspicious Minds (1999)
- Blues (2000)
- Memphis Sessions (2001) – FTD »
- Rhythm & Blues (2001)
- Elvis R&B (2006)
- The Wonder of You (2009) »
- Elvis Back in Memphis (2012) - FTD »
– American Sound 1969 (2019) - FTD »